On the Horizon...
Introductory Paragraph Due...
This is typed, printed, size 12 font...
Research Paper Outline
HARD COPY PRINTED!
NO HUNGRY PRINTERS OR BROKEN DOGS!
Feel free to contact me anytime!
"Education is the most powerful tool which you can use to change the world."
Greetings, students, parents, and guardians! Welcome to our website! Here, you can find information about assignments, assessments, or anything cool going on in the world that we can bring into our classroom. You'll notice there is also a suggestions and submissions page. Here, I invite you to submit any suggestions you have for books, assignments, activities, anything. Remember, our classroom is as much your laboratory as it is mine. You can also submit any questions for me or anything you'd like me to take a look at (a cool article, a website, a game, etc.) I'm so excited to embark on this journey with you. Let's get started, shall we?
Word on the street is, Ms. Schaffer reads at least one book every single month. How, you ask? Instead of picking up her phone, she picks up a book. Instead of scrolling through feeds, she's flipping through chapters. Studies show, this is a much healthier way to live and it has SO many benefits...
Are you looking for a way to train your brain, sleep better, learn new concepts and vocabulary every day, have fun, AND earn some extra credit? Well then, look no further. Accept the Schaffer Challenge, and you can do all those cool things!
Here's how it goes:
1. Print out this here official handy-dandy Schaffer Challenge Reading Log and fill it out every time you begin a new book.
2. Pick one book every month that is appropriate for you and read a little bit every day in order to reach your goal and finish that book by the end of the month!
3. Put down thy phone, dive in, and enjoy!
4. Log your reading.
5. Come to extra help to discuss your reading and your reflection.
6. Write a reflection - choose one: Theme, characters, key moment, connections, setting/mood.